» Imperial Elite Hackers «
►New Site Update◄

Hello Very Happy and Welcome to Imperial Elite Forces! Be sure to Register and Enjoy our latest update here. Have Fun! ^_^

You're all welcome here to post

» Administrator «

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

►New Site Update◄

Hello Very Happy and Welcome to Imperial Elite Forces! Be sure to Register and Enjoy our latest update here. Have Fun! ^_^

You're all welcome here to post

» Administrator «
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
NoradComm (1365)
Greetings, everyone! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGreetings, everyone! - Page 2 I_voting_barGreetings, everyone! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
aresGK (740)
Greetings, everyone! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGreetings, everyone! - Page 2 I_voting_barGreetings, everyone! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Precision (713)
[IEH]XxD@rKxX (668)
Spectra (436)
A4s2Bt (359)
[UDH]f@tal[GOD] (281)
Haseo (234)
[IEH]nizbeast (199)
[HACK]thedarkknight (170)

Latest topics
» Are you guys still active?
Greetings, everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 2:15 am by [IEH]XxD@rKxX

» I mod COLD WAR
Greetings, everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 3:37 pm by [IEH]XxD@rKxX

» Phantasy star portable 2 super codes
Greetings, everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2020 8:10 pm by Haseo

» Biggest List Of Starwars Elite Squadron Codes
Greetings, everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 11:43 am by [UDH]Stars

» heeeelllllooo guys
Greetings, everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 9:00 am by Shiva 2

» Site revival
Greetings, everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 7:43 pm by Shiva 2

» Best anime collection so far
Greetings, everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 3:08 am by Shiva 2

» reactivation of old inactive account
Greetings, everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 5:47 pm by rathaha

» Star Wars Elite Squdron Names Here
Greetings, everyone! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 10:55 pm by aresGK

Statistics
We have 257 registered users
The newest registered user is Truecaller45

Our users have posted a total of 6901 messages in 404 subjects

Greetings, everyone!

+3
..::NeXXXuS::..
NoradComm
Iskander
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Greetings, everyone! - Page 2 Empty Greetings, everyone!

Post by Iskander Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello! I am Iskander! I joined your forums after a long and very unsuccessful night of trying to make nitePR (revE and revk_STABLE) and codePR (0.86) work on my phat EU PSP. I've gotten as far as enabling these programs and attempting to follow the in-game prompt (Tap Home twice, press volume + and - simultaneously.) Despite repeatedly doing so - even using the included key editors in case the problem was with my volume buttons -, I still could not access the in-game menu of these coding programs. Since the weekend's nearly over and I'll be unable to get back to working on this until the next weekend, I figured I might as well try to ask luminaries such as yourselves for a save file. I sincerely hope that this will not offend anyone and specifically joined this forum because of both the high level of activity and the curious, albeit very welcome, lack of n00b-bashers. I included the codes I found in another forum (link : xgodx. forumotion. com/t18-full-guide-on-making-hacked-custom-loadouts ), but worry they may not be of much help since I have the European version of the game.

Without further ado, here follows the specifications of my game save request, for your perusal and hoped-for processing:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Iskander

All customization and personalization options unlocked

Loadouts:
(The general intent is to have the following loadouts)

Primary Weapon Slot: IG88's Blaster Rifle (Soldier) / Explosive Blaster Pistol (Heavy) / Col Serra's Shotgun (Assault) / Sniper Rifle (Sniper) / Jango Fett's Blaster Pistol (Pilot)
Secondary Weapon Slot: IG88's Incinerator (Soldier) / Grenade Launcher (Heavy) / Red Lightsaber (Assault) / Turbolaser Strike (Sniper) / Han Solo's Fusion Cutter (Pilot)
Explosive Slot: Health & Ammo Packs
Special Slot: Jump Pack
Power-Up Slot: Vehicle Auto Repair
Health Level: 3
Speed Level: 3
Capture Level: 3

(These are the codes, assuming codes don't follow the US/EU split)

;Soldier
0x005CC830 0x116B7344
0x005CC834 0x0501C37A
0x005CC838 0x5D1B8BBE
0x005CC83C 0xF0D48F47
0x005CC840 0xA90E4628
0x005CC848 0x2F6B4957
0x005CC84C 0xCA9708CC
0x005CC850 0x5E44188E

;Heavy
0x005CC794 0x1155BD50
0x005CC798 0x469279BA
0x005CC79C 0x5D1B8BBE
0x005CC7A0 0xF0D48F47
0x005CC7A4 0xA90E4628
0x005CC7AC 0x2F6B4957
0x005CC7B0 0xCA9708CC
0x005CC7B4 0x5E44188E

;Assault
0x005CC760 0xF54FE4D6
0x005CC764 0xF4A2AC2B
0x005CC768 0x5D1B8BBE
0x005CC76C 0xF0D48F47
0x005CC770 0xA90E4628
0x005CC778 0x2F6B4957
0x005CC77C 0xCA9708CC
0x005CC780 0x5E44188E

;Sniper
0x005CC7FC 0x4691F857
0x005CC800 0x8C52AEDD
0x005CC804 0x5D1B8BBE
0x005CC808 0xF0D48F47
0x005CC80C 0xA90E4628
0x005CC814 0x2F6B4957
0x005CC818 0xCA9708CC
0x005CC81C 0x5E44188E

;Pilot
0x005CC7C8 0x1ADF3772
0x005CC7CC 0x527AA11C
0x005CC7D0 0x5D1B8BBE
0x005CC7D4 0xF0D48F47
0x005CC7D8 0xA90E4628
0x005CC7E0 0x2F6B4957
0x005CC7E4 0xCA9708CC
0x005CC7E8 0x5E44188E

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thank you all very much for considering my request and eagerly look forward to your positive responses. Until then, may the Force be with you all!

Iskander

Back to top Go down

Greetings, everyone! - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings, everyone!

Post by Iskander Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:52 am

Copy that, good Sir Ace700. Thank you. Razz I merely stick to formality in order to avoid any misunderstanding which may be brought around by English being a second language to me. I hope it doesn't discomfort you overmuch; I don't mean to either mock you or ignore your request.

Iskander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:17 pm

Its all good. And you say english is your second language? Thats pretty good grammar and word choice if so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskander Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:40 am

Thank you very much, Sir Ace700. I am honored. Smile

Iskander

Back to top Go down

Post by NoradComm Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:36 am

Iskander wrote:My thanks and apologies, Sir NoradComm, but what I meant was reducing the whole code to a single line. Smile For instance, the single line for the OHK Laser is 9A45C430. I was wondering if there were any more fully-realized [sound on all maps, functioning model regardless of Republic/Imperial era] weapons accessible the same way. The Chaingun Mk. II, Inf Ammo Turbolaser Strike, Col Serra's Shotgun, Col Serra's Blaster Rifle, IG-88's Incinerator, and Chewbacca's Bowcaster are the only ones I've found so far; I'd like more, if they might be shared. Very Happy

Currently using the OHK Laser + Strange Rage pistol-equip combo, per your instructions in another thread, but the loss of a secondary weapon slot and the lack of sound on all maps save Bespin and Yavin slightly bothers me. Will try the LAAT laser to see if it's more suitable, though I've grown to enjoy the overpowered destruction wrought by the OHK. 585 AI kills in a 5000 point game is a new record for me! ^_^

Apperantly, you cant do that, the weapon's sound, bullet, and models are not in one code, but they are separated. Well as I heard, OHK is only a weapon and not been combined with other codes.

So weapons like blaster rifle code is only one code which is a weapon code, but a blaster rifle code in which you want to modify its bullet type and its model, well is for editing weapon code.

The Chaingun Mk. II, Inf Ammo Turbolaser Strike, Col Serra's Shotgun, Col Serra's Blaster Rifle, IG-88's Incinerator, and Chewbacca's Bowcaster are not modded, they're really a weapons used by heroes in game, and also if you wanna know that Inf Turbolaser Strike is used by Admiral Ackbar in RS, I dont know if the heroes use it in ES.

So if you see a weapon like blaster rifle modified its bullet type with missile launcher and its model with sniper rifle, thats a modded weapon which has 2 or more codes putted on that weapon. But if you see a weapon like Col Serra's Rifle which is overheated weapon, well thats not a mod, its a hero's weapon.

OHK Laser & Strange Rage pistol-equip, are not modded, but they could be some of the creators failure or been used by other miscellaneous types like turrets, vehicles and units especially when it used in campaign missions.
Models which are special and its used in Campaign Missions that are not working in instant action missions, only the bullet types are working on it.

Also that did you know that the OHK is the hoth turret's weapon in RS Campaign Missions (Hoth Mission)
NoradComm
NoradComm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by [HACK]thedarkknight Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:24 pm

Thx norad.

And I agree, iskander's english is very good. I must admit I do like formality too at times. (No sarcasm - I mean it.)

good day to you old chap

^^Yorkshire for goodbye^^

I shall see you soon

^Lancashire for goodbye (where I'm from)^

[HACK]thedarkknight
[HACK]thedarkknight

http://join.muf.mobi

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskander Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:40 am

What a detailed reply, Sir NoradComm! Thank you very much! Very Happy I understand the workings of Elite Squadron coded weaponry so much better now. Razz

I did not know that about the OHK and now wonder why its sound file only plays for Bespin and for Yavin 4. Thus far, my testing has identified only the LAAT laser and recon droid lasers as firing with sound regardless of map choice; I wonder if any others have been found.

I once downloaded a save file which included a loadout with two infinite ammo-supplied guided missile launchers; both displayed missile launcher models, but one was held like a blaster rifle as opposed to the more conventional placing of the other. If these were modded weapons, how could they have been saved? Are save files capable of recording modded weapons? Again, I'm very thankful for your patience and all your answers. :]

Sir [HACK]thedarkknight, I am both honored and amused. Thank you very much! ^_^ Unfortunately our English instruction here in the Pacific has not resulted in regionally flavored variations on formal goodbyes, so I must regret being unable to respond in like fashion. :[

Iskander

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakris Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:29 am

A little bit too late but what the heck....so hello.
Oakris
Oakris
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskander Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:41 am

Hello, Sir Oakris! Smile

Iskander

Back to top Go down

Post by [HACK]thedarkknight Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Yes, hello, Oakris,

Iskander, it's ok.
[HACK]thedarkknight
[HACK]thedarkknight

Back to top Go down

Post by NoradComm Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:39 am

Iskander wrote:What a detailed reply, Sir NoradComm! Thank you very much! Very Happy I understand the workings of Elite Squadron coded weaponry so much better now. Razz

I did not know that about the OHK and now wonder why its sound file only plays for Bespin and for Yavin 4. Thus far, my testing has identified only the LAAT laser and recon droid lasers as firing with sound regardless of map choice; I wonder if any others have been found.

I once downloaded a save file which included a loadout with two infinite ammo-supplied guided missile launchers; both displayed missile launcher models, but one was held like a blaster rifle as opposed to the more conventional placing of the other. If these were modded weapons, how could they have been saved? Are save files capable of recording modded weapons? Again, I'm very thankful for your patience and all your answers. :]

Sir [HACK]thedarkknight, I am both honored and amused. Thank you very much! ^_^ Unfortunately our English instruction here in the Pacific has not resulted in regionally flavored variations on formal goodbyes, so I must regret being unable to respond in like fashion. :[

Well you cannot make a gamesave file with modded weapons like putting a sounds, other models, and bullet types on it. Only the loadout customization. Well, if you wanted to make a gamesave file for those, make a codes which will make them work, example, putting your gamesave file with Nite Pr codes to make those weapons work. thats all ^_^
NoradComm
NoradComm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskander Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:48 am

I see, Sir NoradComm. Thank you! Very Happy

So by this point, all the weapons that are already in the game have been found already? I much prefer sticking to loadout tweaking, as opposed to making my own weapons, and wonder if old VIP rules still apply to this sort of information. Smile

Iskander

Back to top Go down

Post by NoradComm Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:05 pm

No problem, just give me your work you want, I'll be waiting ^_^
NoradComm
NoradComm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskander Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:37 pm

How nice of you, Sir NoradComm! Very Happy Here goes:

I've noticed that, in the following thread [ https://xiehx.forumotion.com/t4-all-normal-weaponsvehicle-weapons-space-weapons-bullet-type-here-d-updated-cpu-loadouts-and-customization-loadouts-d-and-also-few-codes-added ], you listed the weapons available to the heroes in a specific section. That section of list doesn't contain any mention of, say, X2's Force Pike. Do I assume, then, that he wields the vanilla Force Pike? Or would it be possible for you to share a more comprehensive list of existing special weapons? Razz

Iskander

Back to top Go down

Post by NoradComm Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:47 am

Iskander wrote:How nice of you, Sir NoradComm! Very Happy Here goes:

I've noticed that, in the following thread [ https://xiehx.forumotion.com/t4-all-normal-weaponsvehicle-weapons-space-weapons-bullet-type-here-d-updated-cpu-loadouts-and-customization-loadouts-d-and-also-few-codes-added ], you listed the weapons available to the heroes in a specific section. That section of list doesn't contain any mention of, say, X2's Force Pike. Do I assume, then, that he wields the vanilla Force Pike? Or would it be possible for you to share a more comprehensive list of existing special weapons? Razz

Vanilla Force Pike? Well its a modified weapon I'd say.

Well It depends on you, if you have the knowledge to post your own list of weapons, if there's a lacking on what I've posted, then you could pm me or directly post it to that topic section.

Besides, if you keep saying some of these, then why not try to post your own codes if you have it.

I understand about it, I just need a time to refresh my memory about these codes I have
NoradComm
NoradComm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskander Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:37 am

Sir NoradComm, I don't have the means to go into the game files and get the codes myself. :[ I really am very interested in getting a complete list of codes for the weapons used by the heroes, villains, and campaign-specific NPCs (i.e. the Darktrooper). The most complete list of weapon codes I've found so far is in the thread you started: https://xiehx.forumotion.com/t4-all-normal-weaponsvehicle-weapons-space-weapons-bullet-type-here-d-updated-cpu-loadouts-and-customization-loadouts-d-and-also-few-codes-added

It doesn't include X2's force pike, assuming he did wield a modified force pike and not just the regular force pike. That's what makes me wonder if you might be able to complete the list; I figured your experience with exploring the game's inner workings would help with uncovering the yet-to-be-found hero, villain, and campaign-specific NPC weapon codes. :]

Iskander

Back to top Go down

Post by NoradComm Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Oh I see, hero's weapons have a different weapons to the original one (Soldier's equipment).

the link you've posted is only for weapons for loadout, but you can modify all of them if you know the address of the weapons as well.

X2's force pike model can be replaced to a lightning staff model, and also you can even replace its bullets as well. X2's force pike increased its damage then the original one.

By the way, whats your goal for this?

Sorry about what happen last time ^_^
NoradComm
NoradComm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by [HACK]thedarkknight Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:25 pm

You can mod the colour values on weapons. You just gotta look at the weapon value and mod the right values.
[HACK]thedarkknight
[HACK]thedarkknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskander Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:40 am

Sorry for what, Sir Noradcomm? Smile

Sirs Noradcomm and [HACK]thedarkknight, my goal is to create loadouts using only the unaltered addresses found within the game. I thus seek an exhaustive list of all the weapon addresses, particularly the weapons, like X2's force pike, used by the hero characters. Very Happy I intend to put off learning how to mod to my sem break.

Iskander

Back to top Go down

Post by [HACK]thedarkknight Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:25 am

Ok. here are some good bullet values that include the weapon addresses.:

HEROS & VILLAINS-

-GUNS
F54FE4D6;SHOTGUN - *NEW* COL SERRA
4BE96FAA;BLASTER RIFLE - *NEW* X2
78263F7E;BLASTER RIFLE - *NEW* COL SERRA
89B1803A;BLASTER RIFLE - *NEW* BOBA FETT
116B7344;BLASTER RIFLE- *NEW* IG88
C139B8AF;BLASTER PISTOL - *NEW* CHEWBACCA
7D468CFC;BLASTER PISTOL - *NEW* LANDO CALRISSIAN
1ADF3772;BLASTER PISTOL - *NEW* JANGO FETT
BB4CAF15;BOWCASTER - *NEW* CHEWBACCA
0501C37A;INCINERATOR - *NEW* IG-88 & BOBA/JANGO FETT
527AA11C;FUSION CUTTER - *NEW* HAN SOLO
E8B05D59;CLUSTER GRENADES - *NEW* {ALL}
BE745134;DETPACKS - *NEW* HAN SOLO
278AADDD;WRIST ROCKETS *NEW* {ALL}

-SABERS
0x952AC08F;RED SABER'S {DUEL WEILD} - ASAJJ VENTRESS
0xAD6F549A;RED SABER 2 - *NEW* COUNT DOOKU
0x13298D05;TWIN SABERS {BLUE & GREEN} - GENERAL GRIEVOUS
70FC9DA7;GREEN SABER {Small} - *NEW* YODA
05592860 ;RED SABER 2 SIDED DARTH MAUL
GREEN SABER - AD9AD1EF
PURPLE SABER - 154B6250
RED SABER - F4A2AC2B
BLUE SABER - 70F21FEE
INVISABLE SABER - 70FC9DA7
THROW SABER - 7FE42F24
FORCE PUSH - 0806F7EE
FORCE JUMP - 08043d02
FORCE LIGHTNING - 7B086E76
FORCE CHOKE - F81ADD30
FORCE PULL - 0806F719
FORCE REPULSE - 714A0BF2

-PRIMARY-

BLASTER RIFLE - A6EC5D43
ARC CASTER - 93B9A8FE
CARBONITE FREEZE GUN - 6379FA0E
INCINERATOR - 38D0ED28
SHOTGUN - 7B371C06
SNIPER RIFLE - 4691F857
CHAINGUN - 65FA9041
BOWCASTER - 1B82399F
ROCKET LAUNCHER - 87D168AB

-SECONDARY-

BLASTER PISTOL - 333BA25C
FUSION CUTTER - DA0CAE3B
TRI SHOT - 285821EC
EMP LAUNCHER - 001C1937
EXPLOSIVE BLASTER PISTOL - 1155BD50
GRENADE LAUNCHER - 469279BA
GUIDED ROCKET - 7B086E76
TURBOLASER STRIKE - 8C52AEDD
ELECTROSTAFF - F5859E54
FORCE PIKE - 068C55FD

-Machinery-(try them all out see what one you like best)

332ce213 sniper blaster pistol DARKMOSE SIGN
0e490b68 - INVISIBLE SHOTGUN
1fb6d60d - SUper Rocket Launcher
09e1d72d weird blaster/sniper/ebp new gun
e44b4e5e repeating blaster VEHICLE GUN
769bead1 SELF DESTRUCT
c84febbd particle cannon 2burst(2 shots then out of ammo forever till you die)
ca236fb5 particle cannon one sec burst(shoots one then after one sec. you can shoot again)
fdfab49b concussion missile
aa6505d1 homing missile(star-fighter missile)
3c87a5d3 HOMING MISSILE 8
ea64643b shock cannon
dfd16148 morter launcher
0282f018 MORTER LAUNCHER
4dd3627f morter launcher
0a3417f8 laser cannon PWN
299591c0 laser cannon SUPERpwn
9a45c430 laser cannon huge green
187DAFFF BILL LASER FASTER VERSION
a20e73c4 LASER CANNON quick green
eef653e3 PROTON TORPEDO
2DEC7FA4 proton bomb
1495fa8e beam cannon
10578eac beam cannon
1495fa8e beam cannon
Laser Cannon
0xA20E73C4
Beam Cannon
0x328B3C09
Homing Missiles
0x65D57E69
Vader laser cannon?(One VIP weapon to share so i guess your in luck but it shoots slow )
531af645

-EXPLOSIVE-

THERMAL DETONATOR - 2A3E7FAC
DETPACKS - 3E2C2AC5
MINES - 8B23BEC0
CLUSTER GRENADES - 98BA558A
WRIST ROCKET - 2A945544

-SPECIAL-

HEALTH & AMMO PACKS - 5D1B8BBE
AUTO TURRET - C56C8EFD
RECON DROID - 72AB24AC
STEALTH SUIT - FD9085C9
JETPACK - 9A450832
JUMP PACK - F0D48F47
PERSONAL SHIELD - 0AE26E48

-POWER UP'S-

RALLY - 0674326A
RAGE - 00354B4D
STAMINA - 8EE8D26F
REGENERATE - B39C40A8
VEHICLE AUTO REPAIR - A90E4628

-HEALTH-

HEALTH LVL 1 - 2F6B4955 or 55
HEALTH LVL 2 - 2F6B4956 or 56
HEALTH LVL 3 - 2F6B4957 or 57

-SPEED'S-

SPEED LVL 1 - CA9708CA or CA
SPEED LVL 2 - CA9708CB or CB
SPEED LVL 3 - CA9708CC or CC

-CTF SPEED'S-

CTF SPEED LVL 1 - 5E44188C or 8C
CTF SPEED LVL 2 - 5E44188D or 8D
CTF SPEED LVL 3 - 5E44188E or 8E
[HACK]thedarkknight
[HACK]thedarkknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskander Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:45 am

Thank you very much, Sir [HACK]thedarkknight. I'm looking for what's not on this list - X2's force pike, X1's blaster rifle, Admiral Ackbar's Turbolaser, that sort of thing, and am wondering whether a more complete listing has ever been assembled. Smile

Iskander

Back to top Go down

Post by [HACK]thedarkknight Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:38 am

Ok, not that I am aware of. I shall ask.
[HACK]thedarkknight
[HACK]thedarkknight

Back to top Go down

Post by [HACK]thedarkknight Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:41 am

I asked here:

http://join.muf.mobi/site/forumTopicsShow.aspx?forumId=3965&warningMsg=Post%20added

I'll let you know if anyone replies. If not, I'll try to make it myself.
[HACK]thedarkknight
[HACK]thedarkknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskander Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:46 am

Thank you, Sir [HACK]thedarkknight! ^_^ Thank you so much!

Iskander

Back to top Go down

Post by [HACK]thedarkknight Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:50 am

No problem ^.^
[HACK]thedarkknight
[HACK]thedarkknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:25 pm

This site sure is dead/inactive now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskander Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:57 am

I'm sorry you feel that way, Sir Ace700. :[ Sirs NoradComm and [HACK]thedarkknight have been really accommodating!

Iskander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:52 pm

I think iskander should be a admin Razz hes always on

Back to top Go down

Post by NoradComm Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:52 am

Well if you want, but that one is too early to get him rank on the forum site
NoradComm
NoradComm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by nizy Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:54 pm

yeah, anyways welcome to ieh tho Very Happy its a rly nice clan
nizy
nizy

Back to top Go down

Post by NoradComm Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:25 am

Hey Nizy welcome xD I know you're Nizbeast xD
NoradComm
NoradComm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum