» Imperial Elite Hackers «
►New Site Update◄

Hello Very Happy and Welcome to Imperial Elite Forces! Be sure to Register and Enjoy our latest update here. Have Fun! ^_^

You're all welcome here to post

» Administrator «
Log in

I forgot my password

Top posters
NoradComm (1365)
 
aresGK (739)
 
Precision (713)
 
[IEH]XxD@rKxX (663)
 
Spectra (436)
 
A4s2Bt (359)
 
[UDH]f@tal[GOD] (281)
 
Haseo (232)
 
[IEH]nizbeast (199)
 
[HACK]thedarkknight (170)
 

Latest topics
» heeeelllllooo guys
Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:00 am by Shiva 2

» Site revival
Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:43 pm by Shiva 2

» Are you guys still active?
Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:26 pm by aresGK

» Phantasy star portable 2 super codes
Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:22 pm by aresGK

» Best anime collection so far
Mon May 22, 2017 3:08 am by Shiva 2

» reactivation of old inactive account
Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:47 pm by rathaha

» Star Wars Elite Squdron Names Here
Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:55 pm by aresGK

» Windows Loader V1.9.4
Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:44 pm by [ÛÐH]nuclear_chicken_wing

» Phantasy Star Portable 2 PSP TEMPAR code file download
Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:16 am by Spectra

Statistics
We have 256 registered users
The newest registered user is Shiva 2

Our users have posted a total of 6891 messages in 401 subjects

Swes VIP Released :o

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Swes VIP Released :o

Post by [HACK]thedarkknight on Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

haha,

wow, two rules broken:

-Released IEH vip, nice

-Advertising, nice
avatar
[HACK]thedarkknight

Posts : 170
Join date : 2012-06-30
Age : 19
Location : Arkham Asylum, Gotham City

http://join.muf.mobi

Back to top Go down


Re: Swes VIP Released :o

Post by [HACK]thedarkknight on Fri May 10, 2013 6:09 pm

Spectra wrote:Only Admin could be norad but i think he tooke his own life.

you mean literally?
avatar
[HACK]thedarkknight

Posts : 170
Join date : 2012-06-30
Age : 19
Location : Arkham Asylum, Gotham City

http://join.muf.mobi

Back to top Go down

Re: Swes VIP Released :o

Post by Spectra on Sat May 11, 2013 3:36 pm

Nvm.

_________________
"There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you."

avatar
Spectra
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 436
Join date : 2012-10-24
Age : 20
Location : europe

Back to top Go down

Re: Swes VIP Released :o

Post by [IEH]XxD@rKxX on Sat May 11, 2013 5:45 pm

i didnt remove you however i do not CARE about this site or VIP codes so happy off kid\
























_________________
-NEED Any Codes.....Pm Me PROUD TO HELP YOU Very Happy
-One Of The Best Coders, Modders, and Hacker Of ES And RS
-LEADER OF xIEHx
avatar
[IEH]XxD@rKxX
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 663
Join date : 2011-08-17

http://xiehx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Swes VIP Released :o

Post by Guest on Sat May 11, 2013 6:57 pm

[IEH]XxD@rKxX wrote:i didnt remove you however i do not CARE about this site or VIP codes so happy off kid\
Im sure norad wouldn't of removed me. And if you "didn't" remove me show me the logs.

And "kid" pfft your intelligence is lacking. Your a skid who can't dox for shoot. Dox me Dos me Rat me try and pwn me good. You said you could lets see you do it. I got backtrack ready good Wink So when your ready tell me and ill reverse enginner your rat or your dox. err actually i got cloudfire soo protected Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Swes VIP Released :o

Post by NoradComm on Sat May 11, 2013 8:38 pm

Ace700 wrote:
[IEH]XxD@rKxX wrote:i didnt remove you however i do not CARE about this site or VIP codes so happy off kid\
Im sure norad wouldn't of removed me. And if you "didn't" remove me show me the logs.

And "kid" pfft your intelligence is lacking. Your a skid who can't dox for shoot. Dox me Dos me Rat me try and pwn me good. You said you could lets see you do it. I got backtrack ready good Wink So when your ready tell me and ill reverse enginner your rat or your dox. err actually i got cloudfire soo protected Smile

I wonder wht happen, And I didnt gave my own life Spectre..... scratch
I was busy on my work, and now I have freedom to go internet especially here to lets go party ^O^

I just came online here and I didnt know tht D@rKXx just came back so

Welcome Back D@rKXx Very Happy gimme a hug (>^^)> cheers

_________________
"Show Me the True Power of Soldier!"







︻デ═一 A M F 順序
My favoriteヾ(^▽^)ノ



Add me in Phantasy Star Online 2 and Phantasy Star Portable 2 : Commander Norad
avatar
NoradComm
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1365
Join date : 2011-09-28
Age : 21
Location : Naboo

Back to top Go down

Re: Swes VIP Released :o

Post by Spectra on Sun May 12, 2013 8:00 am

I didnt say that u tooke ur own life i said ace took his own life
a.k.a (he lost his account).

_________________
"There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you."

avatar
Spectra
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 436
Join date : 2012-10-24
Age : 20
Location : europe

Back to top Go down

Re: Swes VIP Released :o

Post by Guest on Sun May 12, 2013 10:15 am

Spectra wrote:I didnt say that u tooke ur own life i said ace took his own life
a.k.a (he lost his account).

Yep and dumbass xxdarkxx Deleted it.

Notice how he hasen't replied after i called him out on it? He's a skid. He thought he could dox me xD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Swes VIP Released :o

Post by [IEH]XxD@rKxX on Sun May 12, 2013 9:17 pm

sorry i have a life boater happy off 10 year old i have a job XD

_________________
-NEED Any Codes.....Pm Me PROUD TO HELP YOU Very Happy
-One Of The Best Coders, Modders, and Hacker Of ES And RS
-LEADER OF xIEHx
avatar
[IEH]XxD@rKxX
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 663
Join date : 2011-08-17

http://xiehx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Swes VIP Released :o

Post by NoradComm on Sun May 12, 2013 9:53 pm

Congrats for the job maI really want a job

A Bounty Hunter *O*

Yeaaahhahhaha xD lol!

_________________
"Show Me the True Power of Soldier!"







︻デ═一 A M F 順序
My favoriteヾ(^▽^)ノ



Add me in Phantasy Star Online 2 and Phantasy Star Portable 2 : Commander Norad
avatar
NoradComm
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1365
Join date : 2011-09-28
Age : 21
Location : Naboo

Back to top Go down

Re: Swes VIP Released :o

Post by Guest on Mon May 13, 2013 4:22 pm

[IEH]XxD@rKxX wrote:sorry i have a life boater happy off 10 year old i have a job XD

As do I lmao.

Just because you work at Mc donalds don't make you a badass Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Swes VIP Released :o

Post by Spectra on Wed May 15, 2013 1:06 pm

Wow harsh bad influence spreading around here.

_________________
"There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you."

avatar
Spectra
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 436
Join date : 2012-10-24
Age : 20
Location : europe

Back to top Go down

Re: Swes VIP Released :o

Post by aresGK on Fri May 17, 2013 1:16 am

i like mc donalds Very Happy
avatar
aresGK
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 739
Join date : 2011-09-28
Age : 23
Location : Germany

http://www.youtube.com/GhettoKrieger182

Back to top Go down

Re: Swes VIP Released :o

Post by NoradComm on Fri May 17, 2013 1:18 pm

>.< Well I guess we could do a party as always

Celebration ^-^

_________________
"Show Me the True Power of Soldier!"







︻デ═一 A M F 順序
My favoriteヾ(^▽^)ノ



Add me in Phantasy Star Online 2 and Phantasy Star Portable 2 : Commander Norad
avatar
NoradComm
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1365
Join date : 2011-09-28
Age : 21
Location : Naboo

Back to top Go down

Re: Swes VIP Released :o

Post by Guest on Sat May 18, 2013 10:38 am

aresGK wrote:i like mc donalds Very Happy

Ask XxDarkxX Im sure he will send you some.

Notice how he hasent replyed after I called him out. If this idiot wanted too he could "dox" me like a retard but I got cloudfire Very Happy Also I have Backtrack bro. Ill send ya some mal packs if you do Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Swes VIP Released :o

Post by NoradComm on Sat May 18, 2013 1:47 pm

sounds like a duel, whoever gets a high score (mail) wins cheers


_________________
"Show Me the True Power of Soldier!"







︻デ═一 A M F 順序
My favoriteヾ(^▽^)ノ



Add me in Phantasy Star Online 2 and Phantasy Star Portable 2 : Commander Norad
avatar
NoradComm
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1365
Join date : 2011-09-28
Age : 21
Location : Naboo

Back to top Go down

Re: Swes VIP Released :o

Post by [HACK]thedarkknight on Sat May 18, 2013 7:01 pm

@ace, time for you to leave bro?

I know your hated by more or less everyone and every clan right now, but I can't help the fact your a retard bro, get a shrink.
avatar
[HACK]thedarkknight

Posts : 170
Join date : 2012-06-30
Age : 19
Location : Arkham Asylum, Gotham City

http://join.muf.mobi

Back to top Go down

Re: Swes VIP Released :o

Post by Guest on Sat May 18, 2013 8:48 pm

[HACK]thedarkknight wrote:@ace, time for you to leave bro?

I know your hated by more or less everyone and every clan right now, but I can't help the fact your a retard bro, get a shrink.

I think your retarded dwelling in the star wars community and psp community it's dead xD. Why do you think i leaked them codes? Because I stopped caring about it. Bro i'm not hated Smile Just hated at hack xD Because I called out your boyfriend.

XxDarkxX Hates me because I'm 10x smarter and all he can do is try and dox.

He tried to send +65500 packets to me knowingly that it only works on Windows 98 and ONLY on windows98 = windows98

Now the people who do like:

GN,ESP,God,IEH,LL,EHC,OHG,CL, <= The SWES/SWRS community

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Swes VIP Released :o

Post by NoradComm on Sun May 19, 2013 11:04 am

Well its true, but in fact we just do it as a family Very Happy

_________________
"Show Me the True Power of Soldier!"







︻デ═一 A M F 順序
My favoriteヾ(^▽^)ノ



Add me in Phantasy Star Online 2 and Phantasy Star Portable 2 : Commander Norad
avatar
NoradComm
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1365
Join date : 2011-09-28
Age : 21
Location : Naboo

Back to top Go down

Re: Swes VIP Released :o

Post by Guest on Sun May 19, 2013 11:26 am

NoradComm wrote:Well its true, but in fact we just do it as a family Very Happy


Thank your norad Smile

And I was here way before darky came here xD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Swes VIP Released :o

Post by [HACK]thedarkknight on Sun May 19, 2013 6:03 pm

Ace700 wrote:
[HACK]thedarkknight wrote:@ace, time for you to leave bro?

I know your hated by more or less everyone and every clan right now, but I can't help the fact your a retard bro, get a shrink.

I think your retarded dwelling in the star wars community and psp community it's dead xD. Why do you think i leaked them codes? Because I stopped caring about it. Bro i'm not hated Smile Just hated at hack xD Because I called out your boyfriend.

XxDarkxX Hates me because I'm 10x smarter and all he can do is try and dox.

He tried to send +65500 packets to me knowingly that it only works on Windows 98 and ONLY on windows98 = windows98

Now the people who do like:

GN,ESP,God,IEH,LL,EHC,OHG,CL, <= The SWES/SWRS community

Most of those are dead or full of assholes, so ya.

time to leave ace?

And we hate you for being a bastard and messing around with us bro, so nice try.

And boyfriend? Thats cute, did you think of that all by yourself?

And, just curious, is Windows 98 your operating system? Or do you have 95?

Meh, anyways, time for you to happy off? Maybe?

And the star wars community seems a lot more alive than your clan bro, haha.

Oh, and yes, PSP is dead, not like I give a shoot bro, you seem to have missed the point about me not caring and moving onto PS3 and soon to be ps4, so ya. But cya around kid.
avatar
[HACK]thedarkknight

Posts : 170
Join date : 2012-06-30
Age : 19
Location : Arkham Asylum, Gotham City

http://join.muf.mobi

Back to top Go down

Re: Swes VIP Released :o

Post by [HACK]thedarkknight on Sun May 19, 2013 6:03 pm

Ace700 wrote:
NoradComm wrote:Well its true, but in fact we just do it as a family Very Happy


Thank your norad Smile

And I was here way before darky came here xD

No-one gives a shoot about who came first. It's about who is and isn't a dick, in this case, you bro.
avatar
[HACK]thedarkknight

Posts : 170
Join date : 2012-06-30
Age : 19
Location : Arkham Asylum, Gotham City

http://join.muf.mobi

Back to top Go down

Re: Swes VIP Released :o

Post by [HACK]thedarkknight on Sun May 19, 2013 6:04 pm

[IEH]XxD@rKxX wrote:sorry i have a life boater happy off 10 year old i have a job XD

^^I like this man. I like him a lot!!!!!!!!!

Someone once told me you were british, is it true? If so, pleased to meet you (because I am) either, I like you a lot (no homo)
avatar
[HACK]thedarkknight

Posts : 170
Join date : 2012-06-30
Age : 19
Location : Arkham Asylum, Gotham City

http://join.muf.mobi

Back to top Go down

Re: Swes VIP Released :o

Post by Guest on Sun May 19, 2013 9:02 pm

[HACK]thedarkknight wrote:
Most of those are dead or full of assholes, so ya.

time to leave ace?

And we hate you for being a bastard and messing around with us bro, so nice try.

And boyfriend? Thats cute, did you think of that all by yourself?

And, just curious, is Windows 98 your operating system? Or do you have 95?

Meh, anyways, time for you to happy off? Maybe?

And the star wars community seems a lot more alive than your clan bro, haha.

Oh, and yes, PSP is dead, not like I give a shoot bro, you seem to have missed the point about me not caring and moving onto PS3 and soon to be ps4, so ya. But cya around kid.

Mhmmm Windows 95... Why would i be on that xD..

Windows 7 legit Smile

You really have to get out of that shell darky...

A side note: You just said IEH is dead or a bunch of asses.... Hmmm very unoriginal. Please bro come up with something new. Your late to the scene bro. The psp was better when ftb2 was around Wink

Ftb2 coders like myself are always the best Smile Thats how i learned how swes functions ;D

Oh and i hear you guys are finally moving on about time lol Smile A-Gz Is still quite active we already on ps3 and once i release this special "thing" we will be way out of your league not to brag but we already are lol ^_^

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Swes VIP Released :o

Post by [IEH]XxD@rKxX on Sun May 19, 2013 10:42 pm

nigga ace talk shoot to me in real life ill happy u up u talk shoot over internet XD i bench 350lbs squat 450 and powerclean 230. come happy with me bro(: and thats not my operating system happy tard!!!!XD pussy ass boater you maybe 15 years old!XD

_________________
-NEED Any Codes.....Pm Me PROUD TO HELP YOU Very Happy
-One Of The Best Coders, Modders, and Hacker Of ES And RS
-LEADER OF xIEHx
avatar
[IEH]XxD@rKxX
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 663
Join date : 2011-08-17

http://xiehx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Swes VIP Released :o

Post by [IEH]XxD@rKxX on Sun May 19, 2013 10:43 pm

and btw this is MY clan i made it hop off you werent here before me i created this site!XD

_________________
-NEED Any Codes.....Pm Me PROUD TO HELP YOU Very Happy
-One Of The Best Coders, Modders, and Hacker Of ES And RS
-LEADER OF xIEHx
avatar
[IEH]XxD@rKxX
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 663
Join date : 2011-08-17

http://xiehx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Swes VIP Released :o

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum