» Imperial Elite Hackers «
►New Site Update◄

Hello Very Happy and Welcome to Imperial Elite Forces! Be sure to Register and Enjoy our latest update here. Have Fun! ^_^

You're all welcome here to post

» Administrator «

I forgot my password

Top posters
NoradComm (1365)

aresGK (739)

Precision (713)

[IEH]XxD@rKxX (663)

Spectra (436)

A4s2Bt (359)

[UDH]f@tal[GOD] (281)

Haseo (233)

[IEH]nizbeast (199)

[HACK]thedarkknight (170)

Latest topics
» R.I.P xiehx
Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:13 pm by Haseo

» heeeelllllooo guys
Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:00 am by Shiva 2

» Site revival
Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:43 pm by Shiva 2

» Are you guys still active?
Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:26 pm by aresGK

» Phantasy star portable 2 super codes
Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:22 pm by aresGK

» Best anime collection so far
Mon May 22, 2017 3:08 am by Shiva 2

» reactivation of old inactive account
Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:47 pm by rathaha

» Star Wars Elite Squdron Names Here
Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:55 pm by aresGK

» Windows Loader V1.9.4
Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:44 pm by [ÛÐH]nuclear_chicken_wing

Statistics
We have 256 registered users
The newest registered user is Shiva 2

Our users have posted a total of 6892 messages in 402 subjects

Hey All

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey All

Post by [HACK]LeaderDandino on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:12 pm

wow i forgot about this site, im shocked its still got a few people who are active, all the other clans who used to play battlefront elite and renegade squadron and battlefront II are pretty much dead.
we changed out name from hack. and our site, new domain too www.pwnclan.com still going strong, lots of members and posts, and we are looking into becoming a gaming community instead of a clan.

is norad still active? we used to play es together and do some coding, that was so long ago

[HACK]LeaderDandino

http://join.muf.mobi

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey All

Post by Spectra on Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:46 pm

Yeah... hi Dan ik who u are and ik that u were one of the coders in swes i even used to play that game but the game went down the hill when u started to make more deadly codes. I don't hold a grudge aginst u, ik that it was exciting to find new codes but some of your codes influenced few people to steal from u if i do recall ace was one of them (in the end). Well there's nothing much to say, but i do remember how your clan started and how u had some ridiculous enemies on your team.

But congratz on the new community and the web.
Anyways Norad is in college now, he is really busy with that but, he is reachable in 1 game.
But as for me i have the time to visit the site evryday i don't plan on leaving nor i ever will leave. But as for now i watch over this desolated place it was dead when i got here but i managed to get some life back into it.

Spectra

Back to top Go down

Post by [HACK]LeaderDandino on Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:59 am

lol wow es was already overrun with hackers, i made codes mostly to try to kill all other hackers but mine and then make a no hacking on legits rule, and no hacking unless someone hacked on u, we actually gained full control of the game at one point, no other clans, no other hackers really, but yea when i got a job and moved out of my parents house i didnt have time for es so i stopped playing for like 8 months and now its dead with rs, so yea we are on battlefront II on pc right now, it has 100x more ppl then es and rs ever had online.

you or anyone who is still active are welcome on my site if you want a really active forum on the side while you guys work on bringing this site back up.
besides you guys were like the only site left from the swes swrs clans, GOD, GN, ESP, UPH, KIWI, all super super dead. we do have some members from some of the old sites tho

were actually trying to convert the site into a gaming community instead of a clan. so ya if your interested just make a post on the site and see how many replys you get within a day or 2 ;p

[HACK]LeaderDandino

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectra on Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:48 am

Well look on the bright side because of you alot of people got nerfed by your codes and never had the chance of winning aginst you, luckily there weren't any insane coders there except u. All i can say that u were lucky. Razz

And u should be wiser than to compare es and rs with battlefront 2.

The pixelated games never had the chance of winning aginst the daddy (bf2), maybe just maybe they would have had the chance of winning aginst grandpa (bf1) yeah maybe.. nah still would lose but nevertheless soon the legendary great grandpa (bf3) will arrive in the party.
And besides i dont belive that es can hold 100 people at once massive disconnection will occure. lel

I see.. so the other sites have fallen as well.. now thats abit sad.

Well if the community will grow alot then u will succeed of getting a gaming and a community site
and u will need all the support u can get but as for now the people on xiehx will choose if they want to join your community, its their choice and their will, but as for me ill stick here but u can always ask for help with anything u want i will be always here if u ever need it.

Spectra

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo on Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:47 am

hello and welcome back
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Post by NoradComm on Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:42 am

[HACK]LeaderDandino wrote:wow i forgot about this site, im shocked its still got a few people who are active, all the other clans who used to play battlefront elite and renegade squadron and battlefront II are pretty much dead.
we changed out name from hack. and our site, new domain too www.pwnclan.com still going strong, lots of members and posts, and we are looking into becoming a gaming community instead of a clan.

is norad still active? we used to play es together and do some coding, that was so long ago

Hey Dan long time no see~ Very Happy

And yes most of all Battlefront games in psp are getting old and overrun by hackers. Yet I don't know if the ES's servers are still active. By the way, I've been missing you guys so much that I can't even force myself to get online. I used to be lonely sometimes and I really miss the epic battles and some trolls around in some battlefront series. Hoping that we could even meet again in some other games.

Well looking forward with the great great grandpa's game when they have the chance to release that game since its been a long time to wait about this bf3 game

In the meantime, since im playing PC games. if you like RPG, visit me on Phantasy Star Online 2 game.

︻デ═一 A M F 順序
My favoriteヾ(^▽^)ノ

Add me in Phantasy Star Online 2 and Phantasy Star Portable 2 : Commander Norad
NoradComm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by [HACK]LeaderDandino on Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:45 pm

ikr i miss the old days too.. es and rs are dead af..
but we are on battlefront II for the pc and its the best we can get to the old days. bf2 pc online has 100x the players then ive ever seen on es or rs even when it first came out.
its only 9 bucks on steam. ;D

[HACK]LeaderDandino

Back to top Go down

Post by NoradComm on Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:44 pm

That's cool, I have Starwars Battlefront 2 PC but I guess it doesn't even work online, Not patched but patched into unofficial 1.3 patch to play mods. I used to play Mass Effect mod by the way >.<

︻デ═一 A M F 順序
My favoriteヾ(^▽^)ノ

NoradComm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by [HACK]LeaderDandino on Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:13 pm

did u buy it? u can only play online if its not a pirated one.

[HACK]LeaderDandino

Back to top Go down

Post by NoradComm on Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:58 pm

Somehow its from torrent

︻デ═一 A M F 順序
My favoriteヾ(^▽^)ノ

NoradComm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by [HACK]LeaderDandino on Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:34 pm

thats why u cant play online, Razz

buy it on steam its only 9 bucks, or ebay and amazon might be cheaper if u want the disks

[HACK]LeaderDandino

Back to top Go down

Post by NoradComm on Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:22 am

Well I could do that, maybe next time I will yes  Razz 

︻デ═一 A M F 順序
My favoriteヾ(^▽^)ノ

NoradComm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by FaZe Elite on Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:11 am

What'ses

FaZe Elite

http://nggx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:55 pm

Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron.
Sky
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by FaZe Elite on Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:32 pm

whats the game about ???  Question 

FaZe Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by aresGK on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:44 am

ES I miss the old times Sad
aresGK

http://www.youtube.com/GhettoKrieger182

Back to top Go down

Post by FaZe Elite on Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:11 pm

es sounded like a good game for people

FaZe Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by aresGK on Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:08 am

is dead to many hacker`s Sad
aresGK

http://www.youtube.com/GhettoKrieger182

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:41 pm

FaZe Elite wrote:es sounded like a good game for people

Es was for idiots with down syndrome. You didn't miss much except for annoying kids thinking they were badass 'hackers'.

Anyone can activate a code in game and classify themselves as a hacker.

But the real 'hackers'->modders are the ones who made codes and not 'float based mods' such as danny boi.

Hell I made a code that could freeze him in any game. Also block him from using 'crash code' aka Harpoon. For awhile I actually I was writing up a selective in game freeze but gave up on it and realized "Hey, why am I wasting my time with this fag?" So moved into something new.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:37 pm

Ace700 wrote:Anyone can activate a code in game and classify themselves as a hacker.

I agree. The last time I checked the term "Hacker" wasn't used to describe the little moochers that claim they are all mighty just for downloading a tool, code or mod someone else made.

That term has defiantly been degraded a lot over the year's.

I'm not trying to target or berate anyone, so I won't be pointing finger's.
Sky
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectra on Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:05 am

Ace don't bring the Dan stuff up just let it go, it was long time ago forget about it. U should know that u are better than that.

And indeed the hackers term has changed, i only looked up to those who were the first modders to ever create anything in any games. Compared to them we are the kids or used to be kids, but time has changed and the new generation dosen't know about the past. Ace remember BillCurly335 and remember how old he was. Back then when we started to play es we were just kids to him while he was modding. But many have forgotten about the past and these days anyone would call himself a modder by just editing few values in some code.

Spectra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:50 am

Spectra wrote:Ace don't bring the Dan stuff up just let it go, it was long time ago forget about it.  U should know that u are better than that.

And indeed the hackers term has changed, i only looked up to those who were the first modders to ever create anything in any games. Compared to them  we are the kids or used to be kids, but time has changed and the new generation dosen't know about the past. Ace remember BillCurly335 and remember how old he was. Back then when we started to play es we were just kids to him while he was modding. But many have forgotten about the past and these days anyone would call himself a modder by just editing few values in some code.

I don't like dan for many reasons. I'll let him assume it's "about the game." But in reality I used this little game as a way to get away from him. The reason I posted his info is karma is a ḄḬṬḈḦ, and he knows exactly what that means Smile.

I remmeber billycurl yes, and leet. Both were great coders. I also remember blackkid (ftb2) he was the main reason I got into coding. I been finding codes that people would never find in some games. Some of these games were games that could be selective kill. I'm planning on releasing my SWES codes after the game is gone. For PSP2 i'll do it no problem :)Just need to get my psp working. Was thinking of buying a new one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectra on Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:33 pm

And u still like to talk about it, same old Ace u will never change. x3

I see. Well buy it on ebay but then agin buying a psp is not worth it anymore.

Spectra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:39 pm

I'd say there is only two (maybe three) people that I sort of look up to in the modding community, generally regarding just PSP2.

Random Guy (Seth) and Exinani.

Seth created a lot of codes and his methods of finding more was very different from any other coder that I know of, which is why I see him as one of the best. Along with Broly as well.

Exinani was the one who originally taught me how to work a hex editor and really got me into modding and coding. If it wasn't for him I probably wouldn't have been on this site at all, so I'd like to give him a lot of thanks for helping me out.
Sky
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectra on Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:34 pm

Indeed i said that i looked up to those who made the first codes, but they weren't my personal favorites.

I had to learn evrything myself. People who i met just gave me tips about searching styles and thats all i don't really owe them anything, because some people turned out to be greedy and thats where i draw the line.

Spectra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum