» Imperial Elite Hackers «
►New Site Update◄

Hello Very Happy and Welcome to Imperial Elite Forces! Be sure to Register and Enjoy our latest update here. Have Fun! ^_^

You're all welcome here to post

» Administrator «

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

►New Site Update◄

Hello Very Happy and Welcome to Imperial Elite Forces! Be sure to Register and Enjoy our latest update here. Have Fun! ^_^

You're all welcome here to post

» Administrator «
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
NoradComm (1365)
Phantasy portable 2 bug/Freeze need HELP I_vote_lcapPhantasy portable 2 bug/Freeze need HELP I_voting_barPhantasy portable 2 bug/Freeze need HELP I_vote_rcap 
aresGK (740)
Phantasy portable 2 bug/Freeze need HELP I_vote_lcapPhantasy portable 2 bug/Freeze need HELP I_voting_barPhantasy portable 2 bug/Freeze need HELP I_vote_rcap 
Precision (713)
[IEH]XxD@rKxX (668)
Spectra (436)
A4s2Bt (359)
[UDH]f@tal[GOD] (281)
Haseo (234)
[IEH]nizbeast (199)
[HACK]thedarkknight (170)

Latest topics
» Are you guys still active?
Phantasy portable 2 bug/Freeze need HELP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 2:15 am by [IEH]XxD@rKxX

» I mod COLD WAR
Phantasy portable 2 bug/Freeze need HELP I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 3:37 pm by [IEH]XxD@rKxX

» Phantasy star portable 2 super codes
Phantasy portable 2 bug/Freeze need HELP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2020 8:10 pm by Haseo

» Biggest List Of Starwars Elite Squadron Codes
Phantasy portable 2 bug/Freeze need HELP I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 11:43 am by [UDH]Stars

» heeeelllllooo guys
Phantasy portable 2 bug/Freeze need HELP I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 9:00 am by Shiva 2

» Site revival
Phantasy portable 2 bug/Freeze need HELP I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 7:43 pm by Shiva 2

» Best anime collection so far
Phantasy portable 2 bug/Freeze need HELP I_icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 3:08 am by Shiva 2

» reactivation of old inactive account
Phantasy portable 2 bug/Freeze need HELP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 5:47 pm by rathaha

» Star Wars Elite Squdron Names Here
Phantasy portable 2 bug/Freeze need HELP I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 10:55 pm by aresGK

Statistics
We have 258 registered users
The newest registered user is chrispy

Our users have posted a total of 6901 messages in 404 subjects

Phantasy portable 2 bug/Freeze need HELP

3 posters

Go down

Phantasy portable 2 bug/Freeze need HELP Empty Phantasy portable 2 bug/Freeze need HELP

Post by [ÛÐH]nuclear_chicken_wing Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:13 am

Hi guys my name is nuclear_chicken_wing and now i'm playing Phantasy portable 2, but there is a big problem when i'm playing this game online. When i access to the counter and the Leader choose a mission my psp is freezing (my Game). Probably , i created a new account because my old account was having 9999 damage weapons, but the same problem with the new account my psp is freezing...

PLS NEED HELP , NORAD
[ÛÐH]nuclear_chicken_wing
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Phantasy portable 2 bug/Freeze need HELP Empty Re: Phantasy portable 2 bug/Freeze need HELP

Post by NoradComm Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:48 am

Well that's not your account, your account doesn't affect the game to be freeze. Try to check some of your codes in your cheat device. Tell me what kind of cheat device you used and give me your cheat codes in PSP2, ill check it after you give me your codes here.

Heres my guide for you:

1.) PSP2 codes here are in TempAR format (TempAR is a cheat device and its different from NitePR) if you're using NitePR cheat device and you used the TempAR codes, then that might be the problem

2.) Try to check the codes one-by-one, try to see what code lets you freeze the psp. If it is, try to erase it to prevent you from getting freeze.

3.) Try to Turn off all your codes and go to Mission counter. (There maybe codes that cant be turned off so disable the TempAR first before you do that).

Thats it, tell me if it works

NoradComm
NoradComm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Phantasy portable 2 bug/Freeze need HELP Empty Re: Phantasy portable 2 bug/Freeze need HELP

Post by [ÛÐH]nuclear_chicken_wing Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:50 am

Ok i already fixed problem but thanks.
The Problem was that i used a CSO . So i reinstalled the ISO version of PSP2.

1 Question can you PM me a save game with all Rare weapons and The blade of Destruction because today i saw a guy with an red/black armor and twins blades
i don't know if they are the blades of destruction but if you have a save game with these weapons pls pm me link Razz. Thx
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:52 am

Yeah i had something like that to Sad but i quit because everytime i join a game and see someone else i freeze or in my party someone joins i freeze in order to pervent freezing i have to either be in my room. and the person can't enter it or Go into the mission thing and talk there so i just gave up . Maybe norad knows..

Back to top Go down

Post by NoradComm Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:08 pm

Might be a code that affects you Ace.

And Nuclear, Hmmmm.... you can drop that blade of destruction by using the drop code, well I didnt post it here, but I'll post it soon Very Happy
NoradComm
NoradComm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:37 pm

NoradComm wrote:Might be a code that affects you Ace.

And Nuclear, Hmmmm.... you can drop that blade of destruction by using the drop code, well I didnt post it here, but I'll post it soon Very Happy
Nope i tryed with cheatdevice off and i really don't want to start over Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by NoradComm Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:21 pm

Well I'll try to test it after, I'll tell you afterwards
NoradComm
NoradComm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by [ÛÐH]nuclear_chicken_wing Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:51 pm

Norad i found the code I'm gonna post it friday (got school)
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by NoradComm Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:28 am

Yea okay sure Nuclear ^^ I'll wait for it
NoradComm
NoradComm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by [ÛÐH]nuclear_chicken_wing Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:04 pm

Can it be VIP ? ^^
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by [ÛÐH]nuclear_chicken_wing Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:05 pm

can i post it there
or you
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by NoradComm Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:23 pm

I'll make you VIP member here then ^^

You can post it here Very Happy
NoradComm
NoradComm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:19 pm

NoradComm wrote:Might be a code that affects you Ace.

Fixed problem I found out its possible to corrupt your iso on PSP2 now.

Back to top Go down

Post by NoradComm Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:54 am

Well I heard that they're making a corrupt Online ID name, I know about it a bit, you'll have to use the Corrupt PSID to begin corrupting someones Online ID. when it corrupts your ID it will freeze the game
NoradComm
NoradComm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:37 pm

hmm okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by NoradComm Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:29 am

Yea I know how to freeze people there ^^
NoradComm
NoradComm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by [ÛÐH]nuclear_chicken_wing Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:03 am

Norad can you send me link For PHantasy Portable 2
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:31 pm

NoradComm wrote:Yea I know how to freeze people there ^^
Teach me Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by NoradComm Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:14 am

Yea okay sure I'll pm it to you but it will take me some time to do it cuz I cant use laptop everytime cuz someone is using it TToTT

But dont worry, just wait ^^

Umm.... If I did, maybe you'll teach someone about this, so please dont to prevent from getting in chaos there
NoradComm
NoradComm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by [ÛÐH]nuclear_chicken_wing Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:19 am

Use it only if somebody is calling you good or like that ^^
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:39 pm

NoradComm wrote:Yea okay sure I'll pm it to you but it will take me some time to do it cuz I cant use laptop everytime cuz someone is using it TToTT

But dont worry, just wait ^^

Umm.... If I did, maybe you'll teach someone about this, so please dont to prevent from getting in chaos there
I have no intention of teaching nobody this. I just need to learn all the things from the sensai first Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by NoradComm Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:25 pm

lol okay, I already taught you last time about this xD

Hehe, also I discovered more about making a Multi-Visual Armor using the browser
NoradComm
NoradComm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:13 pm

NoradComm wrote:lol okay, I already taught you last time about this xD

Hehe, also I discovered more about making a Multi-Visual Armor using the browser
Yes and i thank you for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by NoradComm Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:49 pm

No problem man ^^
NoradComm
NoradComm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by [ÛÐH]nuclear_chicken_wing Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:06 pm

hi norad i saw a guy who did with a weapon a damage over 4250
Do you know a weapon with this damage...
And how freeze people because last night i was playing 5 hours, i saw a guy who freezed a guy remotely....can you explain me how did he do that? Because I'm scared
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:09 pm

[ÛÐH]nuclear_chicken_wing wrote:hi norad i saw a guy who did with a weapon a damage over 4250
And how freeze people because last night i was playing 5 hours, i saw a guy who freezed a guy remotely....can you explain me how did he do that? Because I'm scared

First he probably had max stats on thats why i hate people who do that Razz

The freeze thing is possible ill let norad explain it if he wants to i don't want to say nothing VIP/Special about this. Unless norad says its okay for me to tell you.

Back to top Go down

Post by NoradComm Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:00 am

[ÛÐH]nuclear_chicken_wing wrote:hi norad i saw a guy who did with a weapon a damage over 4250

In the weapon damage, actually it came from a code in which you can upgrade your weapon into its maximum stats.

Well in the freezing thing you said, I'll tell you how...

First, don't ever send your partner cards to the party leader or to everyone. OR
Do not receive the other player's partner card

The second thing they'll do is to edit their own ID card, the one thing you'll need to notice is that their ID card number in their partner card has been disappeared and once you've accept that kind of partner card you'll be temporary freeze.

So I suggest that don't ever accept the other player's partner card to you or send your partner card to other players that you dont know, especially hackers (e.g modded name, modded character models)

Well I hope you understand, because as I observed in the PSP2, PSP2 is very free to hack/mod as well as there are legits there.
NoradComm
NoradComm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by [ÛÐH]nuclear_chicken_wing Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:33 pm

Thanks Sire Norad , ur the best cheers
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by [HACK]thedarkknight Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:13 pm

hi nuclear. I don't believe we've been intoduced. lol. I'm dark, sup dude.
[HACK]thedarkknight
[HACK]thedarkknight

http://join.muf.mobi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:41 pm

[ÛÐH]nuclear_chicken_wing wrote:Thanks Sire Norad , ur the best cheers
lmao i love how mine is ignored.

Back to top Go down

Post by [ÛÐH]nuclear_chicken_wing Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Thanks Sire Ace your are the best ^^
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by NoradComm Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:01 am

Heheh no problem and you should thanks Ace too ^^
NoradComm
NoradComm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down