» Imperial Elite Hackers «
►New Site Update◄

Hello Very Happy and Welcome to Imperial Elite Forces! Be sure to Register and Enjoy our latest update here. Have Fun! ^_^

You're all welcome here to post

» Administrator «

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

►New Site Update◄

Hello Very Happy and Welcome to Imperial Elite Forces! Be sure to Register and Enjoy our latest update here. Have Fun! ^_^

You're all welcome here to post

» Administrator «
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
NoradComm (1365)
tempAR codes us made by rathaha I_vote_lcaptempAR codes us made by rathaha I_voting_bartempAR codes us made by rathaha I_vote_rcap 
aresGK (740)
tempAR codes us made by rathaha I_vote_lcaptempAR codes us made by rathaha I_voting_bartempAR codes us made by rathaha I_vote_rcap 
Precision (713)
[IEH]XxD@rKxX (668)
Spectra (436)
A4s2Bt (359)
[UDH]f@tal[GOD] (281)
Haseo (234)
[IEH]nizbeast (199)
[HACK]thedarkknight (170)

Latest topics
» Are you guys still active?
tempAR codes us made by rathaha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 2:15 am by [IEH]XxD@rKxX

» I mod COLD WAR
tempAR codes us made by rathaha I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 3:37 pm by [IEH]XxD@rKxX

» Phantasy star portable 2 super codes
tempAR codes us made by rathaha I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2020 8:10 pm by Haseo

» Biggest List Of Starwars Elite Squadron Codes
tempAR codes us made by rathaha I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 11:43 am by [UDH]Stars

» heeeelllllooo guys
tempAR codes us made by rathaha I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 9:00 am by Shiva 2

» Site revival
tempAR codes us made by rathaha I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 7:43 pm by Shiva 2

» Best anime collection so far
tempAR codes us made by rathaha I_icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 3:08 am by Shiva 2

» reactivation of old inactive account
tempAR codes us made by rathaha I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 5:47 pm by rathaha

» Star Wars Elite Squdron Names Here
tempAR codes us made by rathaha I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 10:55 pm by aresGK

Statistics
We have 258 registered users
The newest registered user is chrispy

Our users have posted a total of 6901 messages in 404 subjects

tempAR codes us made by rathaha

2 posters

Go down

tempAR codes us made by rathaha Empty tempAR codes us made by rathaha

Post by rathaha Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:13 pm

nobody made this for tempAr so i decided to make them, this is just the begin ill add more later

#Inf Ammo
;made by rathaha for tempAR
0x09DBEBA4 0x00000019

#Inf Credits
0x08DEE500 0x00000000

#Conquest target score 6000
;you can edit the second line for the score
0x08DCC614 0x00001770

#MAX PLAYERS OFFLINE
;edit the second line for bots
0x08DCC600 0x00000001

Last edited by rathaha on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new code)
rathaha
rathaha

Back to top Go down

tempAR codes us made by rathaha Empty Re: tempAR codes us made by rathaha

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 4:03 pm

rathaha wrote:nobody made this for tempAr so i decided to make them, this is just the begin ill add more later

#Inf Ammo
0x09DBEBA4 0x00000019

#Inf Credits
0x08DEE500 0x00000000

#Conquest target score 6000
;you can edit the second line for the score
0x08DCC614 0x00001770

#MAX PLAYERS OFFLINE
;edit the second line for bots
0x08DCC600 0x00000001

Great job! You managed to convert NitePR codes over to TempAR using a generator. Feel proud.

http://raing3.gshi.org/psp-utilities/?action=code-converter

How to convert manually:

Also that code you gave us the inf ammo one that only targets one weapon. Or it's non DMA.

Why not just go to the root of the function and just RA it?

Code:

#Inf Ammo
 ;TheEliteOne
 ;Every weapon.
 0x002CFE34 0x03E00008

Ps don't steal credits for codes you didn't make. Creating, modding, and porting are diffren't things.

You ported it over therefore it should be:

;Ported by *blah*
;Created by *blah*

Just the etiquette you should follow even if the game is dead and the system is.

If you honnestly would like to learn to code some bad ass things pc me and I'll set you up with a link to my site. Unlike that gay pwn place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectra Thu May 01, 2014 9:26 pm

Let it go dude u are better than that to mention that name, u are still stuck in the past just forget about it.
Spectra
Spectra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 12:53 pm

Well there is no problem with learning Assembly and having fun with the psp. My site even has a dedicated psp coding forum for analyzing how the mips architecture works. Also it's Not AC.. I'm debatting on a name still.

Keep in mind this is a beta site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down