» Imperial Elite Hackers «
►New Site Update◄

Hello Very Happy and Welcome to Imperial Elite Forces! Be sure to Register and Enjoy our latest update here. Have Fun! ^_^

You're all welcome here to post

» Administrator «

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

►New Site Update◄

Hello Very Happy and Welcome to Imperial Elite Forces! Be sure to Register and Enjoy our latest update here. Have Fun! ^_^

You're all welcome here to post

» Administrator «
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
NoradComm (1365)
Ps2 Classic Soft Mod FMCB Creator jimmikaelkael I_vote_lcapPs2 Classic Soft Mod FMCB Creator jimmikaelkael I_voting_barPs2 Classic Soft Mod FMCB Creator jimmikaelkael I_vote_rcap 
aresGK (740)
Ps2 Classic Soft Mod FMCB Creator jimmikaelkael I_vote_lcapPs2 Classic Soft Mod FMCB Creator jimmikaelkael I_voting_barPs2 Classic Soft Mod FMCB Creator jimmikaelkael I_vote_rcap 
Precision (713)
[IEH]XxD@rKxX (668)
Spectra (436)
A4s2Bt (359)
[UDH]f@tal[GOD] (281)
Haseo (234)
[IEH]nizbeast (199)
[HACK]thedarkknight (170)

Latest topics
» Are you guys still active?
Ps2 Classic Soft Mod FMCB Creator jimmikaelkael I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 2:15 am by [IEH]XxD@rKxX

» I mod COLD WAR
Ps2 Classic Soft Mod FMCB Creator jimmikaelkael I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 3:37 pm by [IEH]XxD@rKxX

» Phantasy star portable 2 super codes
Ps2 Classic Soft Mod FMCB Creator jimmikaelkael I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2020 8:10 pm by Haseo

» Biggest List Of Starwars Elite Squadron Codes
Ps2 Classic Soft Mod FMCB Creator jimmikaelkael I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 11:43 am by [UDH]Stars

» heeeelllllooo guys
Ps2 Classic Soft Mod FMCB Creator jimmikaelkael I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 9:00 am by Shiva 2

» Site revival
Ps2 Classic Soft Mod FMCB Creator jimmikaelkael I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 7:43 pm by Shiva 2

» Best anime collection so far
Ps2 Classic Soft Mod FMCB Creator jimmikaelkael I_icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 3:08 am by Shiva 2

» reactivation of old inactive account
Ps2 Classic Soft Mod FMCB Creator jimmikaelkael I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 5:47 pm by rathaha

» Star Wars Elite Squdron Names Here
Ps2 Classic Soft Mod FMCB Creator jimmikaelkael I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 10:55 pm by aresGK

Statistics
We have 258 registered users
The newest registered user is chrispy

Our users have posted a total of 6901 messages in 404 subjects

Ps2 Classic Soft Mod FMCB Creator jimmikaelkael

2 posters

Go down

Ps2 Classic Soft Mod FMCB Creator jimmikaelkael Empty Ps2 Classic Soft Mod FMCB Creator jimmikaelkael

Post by Haseo Tue May 13, 2014 5:18 am

if anyone of you still intresting of ps2 i will give you a guide for how to install free mcboot or FMCB

What is Freemcboot?
its an Homebrew that can make you install emulators apps like playing backup games
or playing of usb flash

What things i need to install it
i prefer the game swap trick method but if you want see the other method Click Me
1)a ps2 memory card 8mb it must be the original
2)a need for speed underground 2 or any game that you have in the compatibility list  you will see at the bottom of the post
3)Blank DVD-r
4)image burner like imgburn
5) Apache you can find it here Click Me
5)1 PS2 slim, any model before SCPH-9000x (pretty much models made after 2008 do not work)

1)now put your original need for speed disc in pc and open imgburn and press create image file from a disc and chose read speed 4x

2)now you need install freemcboot %20PS2%20Thread%3A%20Softmod%2C%20game%20backups%2C%20homebrew&txt=http%3A%2F%2Fsksapps.com%2Fexploit%2Ffreevast%2FNoobie_Package.rar]Click Me extract it And put it at the root of your usb and you need to format it to fat32 before doing this

2)now u need to install ulaunchelf %20PS2%20Thread%3A%20Softmod%2C%20game%20backups%2C%20homebrew&txt=http%3A%2F%2Fsksapps.com%2Flaunchers%2FuLaunchELF_v4.11.zip]Click Me

3)now extract it and rename compressd_boot.elf to NTGUI.elf

4)open apache and open your original need for speed iso that you created and open iso tools and press Change toc for selected file and change size (dec) to 869464

5)open NETGUI then press on NTGUI.elf and open iso tools then press update selected file and now open your compressd_boot.elf that u rename it to NTGUI
and wait until it finished

6)now open imgburn and burn your moded iso to the blank disc dvd and chose speed 4x to skip errors problem

7) now You need to block your senors in slim
Ps2 Classic Soft Mod FMCB Creator jimmikaelkael Magic_Switch_Overall

1) Take the paper and cut out a little square, probably about a square centimeter or a little bit bigger. Roll it up into a little ball, and place it into the sensor A. Take the tape and tape it down into place, make sure it's pressing down the little button.

2) Take the spare AV cable or anything look like it and and place the tip of it into sensor B. Do not place it directly into it, but into a little slot just behind it. When your placing it in, make sure you put it down the farthest it can go and the white edge is not touching the disc, that way it doesn't damage the side of the disc. You can close the lid a little to keep the AV end fully in place if you want

3) Now take the straw and cut out about 1/4 of it. With the cut out piece, cut the in half the long way so you are left with two thin rectangles of straw. You can throw out the other rectangle and the big part of the straw away. With your one rectangle, bend it a little so it is curved, it will help with the process. Stick the straw into the PS2, right before those two curved lines, and on the side closest to sensor B. You should keep the curved side facing the two curved lines, and keep pushing down the straw.

5) Turn on your PS2. If you have done the above steps successfully, the lens should move up and turn red. If not, then the problem is probably the straw. Just keep on positioning the straw until the lens turns on. Once you have found the "sweet spot" for the straw, you can tape it in place. Once you have everything completed, you can now swap the discs.

8)now put your original need for speed underground 2 and swap it with moded disc at the main menu, select "Online", then "Add/Edit") and ulaunchelf.elf menu will appear

Ps2 Classic Soft Mod FMCB Creator jimmikaelkael 02

9) now press cricle in mass(mass mean your usb flash memory) and run freemcboot elf

10)now you will see freemcboot install menu and if your memroy card need fromat it
using format mc when it done go to press normal install to your memory card
Ps2 Classic Soft Mod FMCB Creator jimmikaelkael Gui

11)when it finished you will see thisPs2 Classic Soft Mod FMCB Creator jimmikaelkael Success_log

12) now press launch fmcb you will see this
Ps2 Classic Soft Mod FMCB Creator jimmikaelkael Sony_menu

Enjoy!!!!!

Confirmed:
007 Agent Under Fire (DRIVING.ELF; get to the second level and swap discs on the main menu, select the second level)

007 Nightfire (DRIVING.ELF; get to the second level and swap discs on the main menu, select the second level)

Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater (NETDOWN.ELF; press start, and at the main menu, swap your discs. Select "Multiplayer", then "LAN", then "Special", and finally, select "Camouflage Download")

Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 (NTGUI2.ELF; go to the main menu, select "Online", then "Accept". After that, press "Edit/Create Network Configuration")

Need For Speed Underground 2 (NTGUI.ELF; swap at the main menu, select "Online", then "Add/Edit")

FIFA 2008 (NETGUI_NA.ELF; select "Online mode" on the main menu, then "Add/Edit". Configure a new account, then press "Add" again)

Those are the confirmed games that work. Now, there are other games that have these similar steps, but they are unconfirmed to work. You can ask for them, but it is quite longer than this. I'll post them if you really want.

Created By jimmikaelkael

Last edited by Haseo on Thu May 22, 2014 4:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Haseo
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Ps2 Classic Soft Mod FMCB Creator jimmikaelkael Empty Re: Ps2 Classic Soft Mod FMCB Creator jimmikaelkael

Post by Sky Tue May 13, 2014 4:22 pm

Haseo wrote:
Its an Homebrew that can make you install emulators apps like playing "backup games" or playing of usb flash"

I do hope that is the only thing people would be doing with this, for pirating is not something I'd like for people to be associated with.
Sky
Sky
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Ps2 Classic Soft Mod FMCB Creator jimmikaelkael Empty Re: Ps2 Classic Soft Mod FMCB Creator jimmikaelkael

Post by Haseo Tue May 13, 2014 4:30 pm

Yes sky your right I use fmcb just for playing my backups of usb and its not for pirating and pirating is illegal I wish people will not use it for pirate games
Haseo
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down