» Imperial Elite Hackers «
►New Site Update◄

Hello Very Happy and Welcome to Imperial Elite Forces! Be sure to Register and Enjoy our latest update here. Have Fun! ^_^

You're all welcome here to post

» Administrator «

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

►New Site Update◄

Hello Very Happy and Welcome to Imperial Elite Forces! Be sure to Register and Enjoy our latest update here. Have Fun! ^_^

You're all welcome here to post

» Administrator «
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
NoradComm (1365)
Name mod and char. mod problems - Page 2 I_vote_lcapName mod and char. mod problems - Page 2 I_voting_barName mod and char. mod problems - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
aresGK (740)
Name mod and char. mod problems - Page 2 I_vote_lcapName mod and char. mod problems - Page 2 I_voting_barName mod and char. mod problems - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Precision (713)
[IEH]XxD@rKxX (668)
Spectra (436)
A4s2Bt (359)
[UDH]f@tal[GOD] (281)
Haseo (234)
[IEH]nizbeast (199)
[HACK]thedarkknight (170)

Latest topics
» Are you guys still active?
Name mod and char. mod problems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 2:15 am by [IEH]XxD@rKxX

» I mod COLD WAR
Name mod and char. mod problems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 3:37 pm by [IEH]XxD@rKxX

» Phantasy star portable 2 super codes
Name mod and char. mod problems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2020 8:10 pm by Haseo

» Biggest List Of Starwars Elite Squadron Codes
Name mod and char. mod problems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 11:43 am by [UDH]Stars

» heeeelllllooo guys
Name mod and char. mod problems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 9:00 am by Shiva 2

» Site revival
Name mod and char. mod problems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 7:43 pm by Shiva 2

» Best anime collection so far
Name mod and char. mod problems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 3:08 am by Shiva 2

» reactivation of old inactive account
Name mod and char. mod problems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 5:47 pm by rathaha

» Star Wars Elite Squdron Names Here
Name mod and char. mod problems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 10:55 pm by aresGK

Statistics
We have 258 registered users
The newest registered user is chrispy

Our users have posted a total of 6901 messages in 404 subjects

Name mod and char. mod problems

+2
Sky
Spectra
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Name mod and char. mod problems - Page 2 Empty Name mod and char. mod problems

Post by Soul Eat Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:37 am

First topic message reminder :

I mod my char.name in psp2 but by accident i deleted my title to put more stars then my psp game froze and my char. got curropted and didnt work anymore. Now when i try to look for my char. name it comes out 0 results in the exact search and i need help .plz someone can tell me what to do plz.

Soul Eat

Back to top Go down

Name mod and char. mod problems - Page 2 Empty Re: Name mod and char. mod problems

Post by Spectra Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:38 am

pass
Spectra
Spectra

Back to top Go down

Name mod and char. mod problems - Page 2 Empty Re: Name mod and char. mod problems

Post by StrifeComm Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:14 am

we do anything just teach as the deco mod plz
StrifeComm
StrifeComm
Elite Hacker
Elite Hacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyrica Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:47 am

StrifeComm wrote:we do anything just teach as the deco mod plz
Stop being ignorant. Many hackers and modders take time out of their life to create hundreds of unique codes for you guys and many of you always expect them to baby you guys up and do everything for you. Well things don't work that way. It's the mod creators choice whether or not they want to release the mod for public use, and so he/she did. Some people managed to find these humans mods on the internet by taking time out of their lives to find it. I don't blame the people that refuse to give out mods to others.

So listen, you can either,
1) Continue finding that mod because begging is obviously getting you nowhere.
2) Give up and stop worrying about it so much. Or...
3) Actually learn how to code and do things like Hex editing, and all that good stuff so you can make it yourself.
Lyrica
Lyrica

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:45 am

Lyrica wrote:
StrifeComm wrote:we do anything just teach as the deco mod plz
Stop being ignorant. Many hackers and modders take time out of their life to create hundreds of unique codes for you guys and many of you always expect them to baby you guys up and do everything for you. Well things don't work that way. It's the mod creators choice whether or not they want to release the mod for public use, and so he/she did. Some people managed to find these humans mods on the internet by taking time out of their lives to find it. I don't blame the people that refuse to give out mods to others.

So listen, you can either,
1) Continue finding that mod because begging is obviously getting you nowhere.
2) Give up and stop worrying about it so much. Or...
3) Actually learn how to code and do things like Hex editing, and all that good stuff so you can make it yourself.
Nice coment Lyrica thats the right
Haseo
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2