» Imperial Elite Hackers «
►New Site Update◄

Hello Very Happy and Welcome to Imperial Elite Forces! Be sure to Register and Enjoy our latest update here. Have Fun! ^_^

You're all welcome here to post

» Administrator «

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

►New Site Update◄

Hello Very Happy and Welcome to Imperial Elite Forces! Be sure to Register and Enjoy our latest update here. Have Fun! ^_^

You're all welcome here to post

» Administrator «
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
NoradComm (1365)
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD I_vote_lcapPhantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD I_voting_barPhantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD I_vote_rcap 
aresGK (740)
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD I_vote_lcapPhantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD I_voting_barPhantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD I_vote_rcap 
Precision (713)
[IEH]XxD@rKxX (668)
Spectra (436)
A4s2Bt (359)
[UDH]f@tal[GOD] (281)
Haseo (234)
[IEH]nizbeast (199)
[HACK]thedarkknight (170)

Latest topics
» Are you guys still active?
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 2:15 am by [IEH]XxD@rKxX

» I mod COLD WAR
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 3:37 pm by [IEH]XxD@rKxX

» Phantasy star portable 2 super codes
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2020 8:10 pm by Haseo

» Biggest List Of Starwars Elite Squadron Codes
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 11:43 am by [UDH]Stars

» heeeelllllooo guys
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 9:00 am by Shiva 2

» Site revival
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 7:43 pm by Shiva 2

» Best anime collection so far
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD I_icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 3:08 am by Shiva 2

» reactivation of old inactive account
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 5:47 pm by rathaha

» Star Wars Elite Squdron Names Here
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 10:55 pm by aresGK

Statistics
We have 258 registered users
The newest registered user is chrispy

Our users have posted a total of 6901 messages in 404 subjects

Phantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Phantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD Empty Re: Phantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD

Post by Haseo Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:36 am

xD wtf about that can anyone answer mePhantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD Terror_of_death_signature_by_kaitokakushin-d2yz7no

Last edited by Haseo on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Haseo
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Phantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD Empty Re: Phantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD

Post by Haseo Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:37 am

and she is a girl Phantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD Terror_of_death_signature_by_kaitokakushin-d2yz7no

Last edited by Haseo on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Haseo
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:50 am

And noobs say why spectra corrupting Phantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD Terror_of_death_signature_by_kaitokakushin-d2yz7no

Last edited by Haseo on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Haseo
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectra Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:39 pm

Well, well Serenity wont knock the lesbian crap off if i stand corrected she had a bf in this game but the bf was an ass for dumping her thats why she dosent want to be whit no guys tho it started to creep the shoot out of me soo i corrupted few of her friends 2 weeks ago but idc we cant help her anymore she has become what she is.
Spectra
Spectra

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:46 pm

u was right about what u say about this bi"s and corrupt the networkPhantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD Terror_of_death_signature_by_kaitokakushin-d2yz7no
Haseo
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectra Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:18 pm

Do u see it now? Thats why i only corrupt these kind of ppl my dream is to rid ourselves from these ppl they say that they are bi now if they have licked each other but in real world they cant do that kinda pointless if i say...

Last edited by Spectra on Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Spectra
Spectra

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:06 am

Yes u Right

Last edited by Haseo on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Haseo
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:13 am

i will corrupt more ppl from this kindPhantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD Terror_of_death_signature_by_kaitokakushin-d2yz7no
Haseo
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:25 pm

Corrupt her fast plz shes a a*s di** on psp2 my router has probs so ill be playin mlb08 when i come back plz shes dead
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:37 pm

For one, I don't see the point in doing that, it's as simple as deleting your save and rejoining. As for why you all care about what they do, is beyond me, but still... I say just leave them to it, their not bothering anyone with how they live their life.
Sky
Sky
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectra Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:52 am

Her friends are stupit enugh to fall to the corruption and if u dont like it stay out of this no one asked about ur opinion. And idc either what they do in irl but in psp2 it has gone long enugh even the new females cant play normally until a bi freak joins their party i dont regret if i corrupt their datas they can rejoin if they want but the result stays the same they cry over their datas how they lost evrything and i only laugh about it. If ur willing to protect these ppl then i will not show any mercy if u stand in my.
Spectra
Spectra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:17 am

And I don't recall anyone asking for yours either, Everyone is entitled to how they want to be and whos to say they can't be who they choose to be. You judge to quickly on how someone makes their first impression,  and furthermore I'm standing up for these 'People' as they can't argue back when they can't even play the game they paid for.
Sky
Sky
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectra Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:04 am

Ur the one who entered this disscusion and i dont judge i just said my opinion and that comes whit a price. Its clear then protect those people while u can the corruption war has started.
Spectra
Spectra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:12 am

As why I said everyone is entitled to their opinion, me included and those that you have corrupted. By this, I could care less if its what you want, then I won't give you the pleasure of joining this so called 'war'.
Sky
Sky
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:18 am

So corruption war is started?Phantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD Terror_of_death_signature_by_kaitokakushin-d2yz7no
Haseo
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:33 pm

Damn my stupid router got probs man i want to declare whats mine i know corrupting is not cool but the point is that ppl like that les are making parties only for "slaves" not cool 1)Sky most ppl dont buy the game they download it like me 2)THIS IS WARRR!!!!!!!!!??LET THE CORRUPTING WAR START Sad):
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:34 pm

Tell me when the operation is finished
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectra Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:09 am

The war is endless until the les want a peace agreement right now i have corrupted 5 of them in my timezone in the a american zone the are way more ppl there i will be heading there soon.
Spectra
Spectra

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:23 am

okPhantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD Terror_of_death_signature_by_kaitokakushin-d2yz7no
Haseo
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:21 pm

Will u corrupt serrenity?
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:59 pm

My psp is having game server errors n I cant play online can some1 tell me what to do or why it happens?PLZ
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectra Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:58 am

Well, well someone has corrupted u.
Spectra
Spectra

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:44 am

hhh xD soul eater u accept my card XDPhantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD Terror_of_death_signature_by_kaitokakushin-d2yz7no
Haseo
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:55 am

discard it in story modePhantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD Terror_of_death_signature_by_kaitokakushin-d2yz7no
Haseo
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:55 am

And i say dont accept it Phantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD Terror_of_death_signature_by_kaitokakushin-d2yz7no
Haseo
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:56 am

xDPhantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD Terror_of_death_signature_by_kaitokakushin-d2yz7no
Haseo
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectra Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:19 am

Its the cheapest trick in the book.
Spectra
Spectra

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:31 am

yes i know i was trying to show him the corrupten card Then i see him diedPhantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD Terror_of_death_signature_by_kaitokakushin-d2yz7no
Haseo
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectra Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:45 pm

Only a complete fool would accept it.
Spectra
Spectra

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:47 pm

XD OOO OK JAJA BRO ILL B IN ONLINE IN A SEC
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:49 pm

But its cool jaja
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:49 pm

spectra is tempar v.1.62-3? or v.1.62? and its post to be blue the tempar screen?
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectra Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:03 am

Sky wrote:As why I said everyone is entitled to their opinion, me included and those that you have corrupted. By this, I could care less if its what you want, then I won't give you the pleasure of joining this so called 'war'.

Dosent really matter if u join or not the result is the same and even u have corrupted many ppl but compared to me u havent seen nothing yet past 3 years in total i have corrupted 341chars and i dont regret it so be it join or share the same faith whit the others.
Spectra
Spectra

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectra Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:06 am

yeah the blue one is correct.
Spectra
Spectra

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:59 am

Ok but wher can i find it? I only find vi1.62 in red
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectra Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:48 am

ill put download links here when i get home
Spectra
Spectra

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:37 pm

Kk
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyrica Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:23 pm

Corrupting the annoying humans characters sounds entertaining.
That's how I feel from reading this thread.
I'm going to try it when someone gets on my nerves. ^_^
Lyrica
Lyrica

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:23 am

Spectra i want see u in phantasy star portable 2

Last edited by Haseo on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Haseo
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:29 am

btw Lyrica Whats ur name in phantasy star portable 2Phantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD Terror_of_death_signature_by_kaitokakushin-d2yz7no

Last edited by Haseo on Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Haseo
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectra Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:33 am

Im busy.
Spectra
Spectra

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:14 am

ok bro when u finish message me
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD Terror_of_death_signature_by_kaitokakushin-d2yz7no
Haseo
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Eater Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:16 am

Damn haseo remember the link
Soul Eater
Soul Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:30 am

Soul Eater thats the link Phantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD Terror_of_death_signature_by_kaitokakushin-d2yz7noRussian keyboard and symbols
Haseo
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyrica Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:37 am

My name is Lyrica in Phantasy Star Portable 2, Haseo.
Lyrica
Lyrica

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:49 am

ok u will open now?Phantasy Star Portable 2 Spectra U must see this xD Terror_of_death_signature_by_kaitokakushin-d2yz7no
Haseo
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyrica Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:22 am

I have to go to school shortly, so i'll probably be on in a few hours.
Lyrica
Lyrica

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyrica Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:42 am

Oh, like... 6-7 hours to be more specific.
Lyrica
Lyrica

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:00 am

ok i will wait u

Last edited by Haseo on Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Haseo
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:56 am

lyrica

Last edited by Haseo on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Haseo
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next