» Imperial Elite Hackers «
►New Site Update◄

Hello Very Happy and Welcome to Imperial Elite Forces! Be sure to Register and Enjoy our latest update here. Have Fun! ^_^

You're all welcome here to post

» Administrator «

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

►New Site Update◄

Hello Very Happy and Welcome to Imperial Elite Forces! Be sure to Register and Enjoy our latest update here. Have Fun! ^_^

You're all welcome here to post

» Administrator «
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
NoradComm (1365)
PSP2 DECO MOD  I_vote_lcapPSP2 DECO MOD  I_voting_barPSP2 DECO MOD  I_vote_rcap 
aresGK (740)
Precision (713)
[IEH]XxD@rKxX (668)
Spectra (436)
A4s2Bt (359)
[UDH]f@tal[GOD] (281)
Haseo (234)
[IEH]nizbeast (199)
[HACK]thedarkknight (170)

Latest topics
» Are you guys still active?
PSP2 DECO MOD  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 2:15 am by [IEH]XxD@rKxX

» I mod COLD WAR
PSP2 DECO MOD  I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 3:37 pm by [IEH]XxD@rKxX

» Phantasy star portable 2 super codes
PSP2 DECO MOD  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2020 8:10 pm by Haseo

» Biggest List Of Starwars Elite Squadron Codes
PSP2 DECO MOD  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 11:43 am by [UDH]Stars

» heeeelllllooo guys
PSP2 DECO MOD  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 9:00 am by Shiva 2

» Site revival
PSP2 DECO MOD  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 7:43 pm by Shiva 2

» Best anime collection so far
PSP2 DECO MOD  I_icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 3:08 am by Shiva 2

» reactivation of old inactive account
PSP2 DECO MOD  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 5:47 pm by rathaha

» Star Wars Elite Squdron Names Here
PSP2 DECO MOD  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 10:55 pm by aresGK

Statistics
We have 258 registered users
The newest registered user is chrispy

Our users have posted a total of 6901 messages in 404 subjects

PSP2 DECO MOD

4 posters

Go down

PSP2 DECO MOD  Empty PSP2 DECO MOD

Post by Spectra Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:00 pm

Well the time has come I have released the deco mod but don't forget who was the original creator of it was PVPWINNER. If it wasn't for him the code wouldn't have never been invented

I present you the Deco Mod with a guide.

The first spot was discovered by Spectra and was helped by her talented sis Sky.

_C0 Deco first spot the host spot! (Credit by Spectra and Sky)
_M 0x093F1358 0xFFFF00FF

This is only and the one code u need. just Copy that address to decoder in your own party.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are the other peoples spots

_C0 1st quest spot (Credit by PVPwinner)
_M 0x093FBA18 0xFFFF00FF

_C0 2st quest spot  (Credit by PVPwinner)
_M 0x094060D8 0xFFFF00FF

_C0 3rd quest spot  (Credit by PVPwinner)
_M 0x09410798 0xFFFF00FF

With those u can mod other peoples rooms in your party.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_C0 Deco first spot the host spot!
_M 0x093F1358 0xFFFF00FF

1)Copy the Address to the decoder

2)Then u will see the hex starts with FFFF00FF
That is the decorate changer the three last numbers is the key for the decorative item. Deco starts at 400 and then goes up.

3) Below the FFFF00FF is the mover that goes to left and right if your room is empty then its probably 0000000 if not then it is like 4XXX0000 or CXXX0000 it doesn't really matter which one it is u can just move it to anywhere but use the only first 4 digits but don't change the C or 4 because the item will just become invisible or just goes somewhere else.

4)Below that is the float mod just change the first four digits to 4000 and then start going upwards just like as the skywalker then the mod will float in the air more u raise the numbers more it will go higher and if u want the deco underground change the digits to C000.

5)Below that code is the mover code same steps as the 3 guide the hex moves it to up and down

6) Below that is the  rotator 00000000 the middle ones are the rotator codes like if u put 55 it will turn to diagonal position etc.

7)Below that is another 00000000 its useless don't use it can lock up your room if you touch it but u need to be a pretty badass modder to use that line right now its useless for beginners.

8)And then the Cycle starts agin with the FFFF00FF this is for another decorative item.

9)The deco mod has over 40 deco points basically u can make a insane room. Maybe i will held a room contest in the future. Who has the most uber room will get some extra codes from me.

10) Don't forget If u start rubbing it off under my sis I will join that game once more and I will not hesitate this time. Iv corrupted people countless of times and im not afraid to do that agin.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Approved by the Black Prince Spectra
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Spectra
Spectra

Back to top Go down

PSP2 DECO MOD  Empty Re: PSP2 DECO MOD

Post by Sky Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:57 am

I'll also put forth a couple of other thing's to help out.

So the way the Decor Item Id's are set up, they are basically the same as how the Actual Item Id's work, just you need to change a few thing's (I'll link a page to where you can find the Id's).

The Hex for the Rappy Dugg Figure is set like this:

0x008B040B

Or it's seen like this in term's of the of the drop format:

0x00296E84 0x3C03008B
0x00296E88 0x2463040B

You'll only need what's highlighted

So the hex for the decor is set like this:

0xFFFF048B

Now to help with which direction each value will make the decor go.

Let's continue using the Rappy Dugg just for an example.

(Z = 4, 8, C)  (Y = 0-F) (W = 0-3)
0xFFFF048B
0xZYYY0000 (This move's it along the X axis meaning left or right)
0xZYYY0000 (This move's it along the Z axis meaning up or down)
0xZYYY0000 (This move's it along the Y axis meaning Straight or backward's)
0x0000YY00 (This Rotate's the Decor)
0x0W0W0W00 (This last one is tricky, it control's what type of decor it is, whether it's an table top decor, floor decor, animated decor, etc... but this actually has no effect, as far as I can tell, on the actual item. Also, it's not really accurate. There's also weird
side effect's to it such as changing decor into deformed NPC's, or making the decor into oddly shaped weapon's, which always' lead's to crashes. It's more or less just for logging purpose's. If you have previously changed a decor's hex for this
line it will stay that way till you reset your PSP).

Now to explain on the placing value's a little further:

0xFFFF048B
0xZYYY0000 (Making this value smaller will make it go right and making it larger will make it go left).
0xZYYY0000 (Spectra pretty much covered this).
0xZYYY0000 (Making this smaller will make it go Backward's and making it larger will make it go forward).
0x0000YY00  (It's Best to only change the highlighted hex).
0x0W0W0W00 (Don't really mess with this as it can sometime's Crash, see above for what it does).

This pretty much follow's the same principles' of the teleport code's, if you can use those fine, then this should be extremely easy to get used to.

That's about it, this mod isn't entirely hard to do just mess around with it and you'll get the hang of it.

Now for a word of WARNING:

1. Changing too many thing's in one go can make your game buggy and crash your PSP.
2. Making a Item to far in one direction can make you game buggy and crash your PSP.
3. There is limit to how many item's can placed so don't think you can put thousand's of item's around.
4. Putting too many item's in your room can make it laggy.
5. Do not use this to delete other's room decor.

Item ID List: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K7GhUUqThBtU4lA5Ly_m6aKGvQW_Kamy8j-yDln3I-M/pub

All right's owned to their respective owner's.

Last edited by Sky on Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sky
Sky
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectra Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:28 am

Sky wrote:1. Changing too many thing's in one go can make your game buggy and crash your PSP.
2. Making a Item to far in one direction can make you game buggy and crash your PSP.
4. Putting too many item's in your room can make it laggy.

It has never happen idk what stone age psp u are using but i have never experienced the lag nor my psp has crashed.

Sky wrote:0x0000YY00  (It's Best to only change the highlighted hex).

Uk it dosen't change the Last Y it never does, it only changes the 0 right to the Y.

Furthermore if there are any expert modders out there u can take it even further u can start putting mission stuff inside your room like big explosions that rotate, weapon effects and many more but you guys aren't ready for that phase right now stick to the regural mod.
Spectra
Spectra

Back to top Go down

Post by StrifeComm Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:28 am

thank u very very much spectra and sky thank u for all new codes thank u ^-^
StrifeComm
StrifeComm
Elite Hacker
Elite Hacker

Back to top Go down

Post by StrifeComm Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:34 am

is there a item corrupt code like messing up the monomites in ur pallete and all ur item is monomite and ur weapon is gone.because shark corrupts me he use that code on me that is a long time ago
StrifeComm
StrifeComm
Elite Hacker
Elite Hacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectra Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:01 am

Thats the inventory delete code it was on ohg once.
Spectra
Spectra

Back to top Go down

Post by StrifeComm Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:42 am

can i get some corrupt codes.this i only know corrupt codes lvl corrupt and partner card corrupt :p
StrifeComm
StrifeComm
Elite Hacker
Elite Hacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:08 pm

I guess it's just me as my room is quite laggy. Otherwise on the whole crash thing, I'll say it doesn't outright crash, just that the game become's extremely buggy at this point, It'll remove the ability to rotate the screen, leave the room, bring up the keyboard to chat, and remove the menu when you press start. Although you can still see other's move around and chat like normal. Also if you turn off your WLAN switch while this is going on you'll get an large white blank box (DC Notification Box) that appear's on screen that will freeze your PSP.

Now to the secondary Y that I had posted, this actually is used to show Y Axis rotation, but it's not visible through the game's room palette, which lead's me to believe they removed this in the final product. Which is why I said only use the highlighted Y above.

For one, I won't indulge in teaching or the telling of corrupt's, I think their wrong and very unneeded. If you want to learn them, I suppose I can't stop you from doing so, but I won't participate in helping.
Sky
Sky
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectra Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:26 pm

Indeed u have a stone age psp. Right from the start i haven't experienced that the code can freeze or crash the psp.

Tsk..

Well it seems people wont get any corrupt codes from my sis
and don't bother asking me because if my sis already stated that she wont teach or give out any of the codes then same goes for me i wont neither give anything out.
Spectra
Spectra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:00 pm

XP I guess so, mine is a little old.

But ah well thank's, I don't think corrupt's are fine by any mean's but I suppose Freeze's are alright as long as they aren't long lasting. Which is what I'll probably post next, I still have my V1 Freeze code that freeze's the party when you enter it, I'll make it so where it freeze's the person who use's it too, as I think if you're gonna' freeze someone else you should freeze too. XP
Sky
Sky
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectra Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:09 pm

Hmph.
Well it will take only few seconds to tamper with the code and then i dont afto freeze anymore
Spectra
Spectra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:13 pm

Yup which is why I'm giving people the right to mess with it, if they can edit it and make it so where they don't freeze too, then they should be responsible enough to decide when to use it and when not to.

I'll probably post it sometime tomorrow.
Sky
Sky
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectra Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:48 pm

Sis people aren't responsible when it comes to abusing power.
Spectra
Spectra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:07 pm

That's quite true, which is why I'll just have to make editing it extremely hard so not just the average modder could get it to fully work. XP

Even if that doesn't stop people from abusing it, at least not everyone will have it, which is why I won't release my server code, too many people would use it just for revenge and whatever else to get people offline permanently.
Sky
Sky
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectra Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:15 pm

Oh ik what i would do >:3 if i get my hands on the server code there wont be any server left.
Spectra
Spectra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:32 pm

XP It's usually just used for data capture's now a' day's, at first I was using it to see how much the server could handle before it started kicking people offline.
Sky
Sky
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectra Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:46 pm

Well so be it but i guess i wont dissapoint u agin sis. I need to face the fact that u still care about the game and the people its not worth it to be destroyed.
Spectra
Spectra

Back to top Go down

Post by StrifeComm Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:18 am

cheers hyay it works thx

Elite Hacker

Back to top Go down

Post by StrifeComm Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:20 am

im gonna use it again and again thx spectra and sky
StrifeComm
StrifeComm
Elite Hacker
Elite Hacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:38 pm

Thanks its work
btw I used that useless code but its not useless it sometimes works for me and I dont crush I got the npc one Very Happy
Haseo
Haseo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum